Thursday 30 October 2014

INCREDIBLE STORIES ...

i dn't even complete my university education"
- Bill Gates
"I was a dyslexic kid"
- Tom Cruize
"I was raped at the age of 9 "
- Oprah Winfrey
"I used to serve tea at a shop to support my football training"
- Lionel Messi
"I used to sleep on the floor in friends rooms, returning Coke bottles for food, money, and
getting weekly free meals at a local temple"
-Steve Jobs
"My teachers used to call me a failure"
- Tony Blair
"I was in prison for 27 years"
-Nelson Mandela

"I slept on benches and everyday borrowed 20Rs from friend to travel to film city"
- Sharukh khan ( Bollywood Actor)
"I failed in 8th standard"
-Sachin Tendulkar ( Indias Great Cricketer)
"During my secondary school, I was dropped from school basketball team"
-MichelI Jordan
"I was rejected for the job in All India Radio bcoz of my heavy voice"
- Amitabh Bacchan
"I used to work in petrol pump"
- Dhirubhai Ambani ( Richest person in India)
"I was rejected in the interview of Pilot"
- Abdul Kalam ( Ex- President of INDIA)
and here comes the "THALIVA"
"At the age of 30, I was a bus conductor"
-Rajnikant ( Bollywood Actor ) 

"
Friends, there are many such people who struggled..
Life is not about what you couldn't do so far,
it's about what you can still do.
Wait n dont ever give up..
Miracles happen every day....
Rs.20 seems too much to give a beggar but it
seems okay when its given as tip at a fancy restaurant.
After a whole day of work, Hours at the gym
seem alright but helping your Mother out at home
seems like a burden.
Praying to god for 3 min takes too much time but
watching a movie for 3 hours doesn't.
Wait a whole year for Valentine's day but we
always forget Mother's day.Two poor starving kids sitting on the pavement
weren't given even a slice of Bread but a painting of
them sold for lakhs of Rupees.
We don't think twice About forwarding jokes
But we will rethink about sending this message on.Think about It..
Make a change. Coz u can ....
Six Easy ways to earn, even after death.1) Give a smile,
Each time 1 receives it, u gain.
2) Donate a wheelchair to a hospital. Each time sick person uses it, u gain.
3) Participate in building a Temple, hospital, school or college.
Anybody uses it, u gain.
4) Place water cooler in a public place. Anybody drinks water, u gain.
5) Plant a tree. Whenever a person, animal sits in its shade or eats from it, u gain.
6) And the easiest of all to Share this message with people. Even if 1 applies any of the above, u gain.
I just did.

2 comments:

  1. This is the first time i am reading your post and admire that you posted which gives users lot of information regarding particular topic thanks for this share. We are Providing excellent services for commodity tips. we have more and accurate research team.
    Free commodity tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Railway-related stocks are witnessing buying interest and trading higher by up to 10% on back of heavy volumes in an otherwise subdued market.
    Nifty Futures Tips

    ReplyDelete