Saturday 18 August 2012

The Answer

Spiritual Story by Deepak Chopra


I heard the sea and asked,
"What language is that?"
The sea replied,
"The language of eternal questions."


I saw the sky and asked,
"What holds the answer?"
The sky replied,
"The language of eternal silence."



Sardar joke:

A Sardarji went to US and had a meeting with Bill Clinton.
Bill: I want to show you the US advancement. Come with me.
He takes him to a forest.
Bill: Dig the ground. Sardarji did it.
Bill: more...more...more... Sardarji went up to 100 feet.
Bill: So now, try to search something.
Sardarji: I got a wire.
Bill : you know, it shows that even 100 years ago we used to have
telephones.
Sardarji became frustrated. He invited Bill to India. Next year Bill was in
India
Sardarji : I want to show you our advancement. The same...he takes Bill to
a forest.
Sardarji : Dig it. Bill does.
Sardarji : more...more...m.? Bill goes up to almost 400 feet..
Sardarji : try to find something. Bill tries.
Sardarji : Did you get anything? Bill : No, there is nothing here.
Sardarji : you know, it shows that even 400 years ago we used to have
WIRELESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment