Saturday 22 November 2014

Frustration

There is no way for me to get frustrated. You cannot do anything that can make me frustrated, because frustration happens only when there is expectation. I don’t expect anything.
I have no expectations from anybody. I accept you the way you are. If I have some expectations
then, of course, in the wake frustration is bound to happen.
I accept you as you are because for me you are all enlightened.
What more can happen?
There is nothing more. As far as I am concerned, all that has to happen has already happened.
Now it is up to you how long you want to go on playing the games – the games of hide-and-seek. 
It is up to you! If you are enjoying it, why should I get frustrated? If you are not frustrated,
who am I to be frustrated with your games? It’s perfectly okay!
In fact, I enjoy and giggle. Seeing you falling in the same ditch again, 
I am amazed!
There is a Persian saying: Man is the only animal who can fall in the same ditch again.
Even donkeys will avoid it! You cannot force a donkey to fall in the same ditch again – he will resist, he will fight,he will protest, because he Knows the ditch, he has suffered it. It is only man.... Man is a strange animal, the most absurd of all the animals.
And this is a zoo!
I call it Buddha Hall, but as far as you are concerned it is Noah’s Ark! All kinds of animals are here. And when one is in a zoo one enjoys. In fact, I am the only person who is enjoying it to the full!
You are unconscious.
How can I be frustrated with you? Whatsoever you are doing is bound to happen. Nothing else is possible right now unless you become
conscious.
OshO 
Guida Spirituale


1 comment: