Saturday 14 March 2015

”It is true – it can wake up!”

By the way, it happened that I used to live outside Jabalpur, near a graveyard of Mohammedans.
Mohammedans believe that when a man dies, his soul remains in the grave till the last judgment day.
Then God will come and wake up all the souls from all the graveyards and decide who is good and who is bad.
I had found a house just near the graveyard for the simple reason that the house was very beautiful and nobody was ready to purchase it or rent it – because people were afraid of the graveyard.
So many souls are there, so many ghosts!
The bungalow that I had rented was called a ghost bungalow.
I approached the owner; he said, ”If you simply live there, there is no need for any rent.
Just take care of my bungalow, because it has not been maintained.
I have put so much money into it, but I had never thought that this graveyard would create trouble.”
So he gave me the bungalow free.
I started Dynamic Meditation, and it was the right place because no neighbors, only ghosts!
So nobody was disturbed.
But I was surprised: after two or three days, a group of Mohammedans with a Maulvi – a Mohammedan priest – reached me and they said, ”You cannot do this Dynamic Meditation here.”
I said, ”What is the problem? –because here is no neighbor, nobody is disturbed.
You don’t live here.
One said, ”It is not a question of neighbors – you are disturbing our graveyard!
And the way you do Dynamic Meditation, the souls may escape from the grave.
Then at the last judgment day how is God going to find them?”
I said, ”This is really a problem!
I have never thought about it, that Dynamic Meditation would frighten the ghosts and they would escape from their bodies and the graveyard, and God would have difficulty
finding where they had gone....”
So I had to stop because they were very angry.
They said, ”It is a religious question, and it is not one soul – so many souls.
And from where have you got this Dynamic Meditation?
We have never heard about it.
It can wake up any sleeping soul.”
I said, ”It is true – it can wake up!”
OshO 
CHAPTER 16. I WANT A MEETING OF EAST AND WEST
Light on the Path

No comments:

Post a Comment