Saturday 11 June 2016

Are you married ?

One of my friends applied for a job, and went to give an interview.
The first question was – which was not concerned with the job at all – ”Are you married?”
Being with me for years, he said, ”What kind of nonsense question are you asking?
What has my marriage to do with the work?
These are my certificates, my qualifications, and you are asking ‘Are You married?”’
And the man who was interviewing him said, ”Cool down.
We don’t accept unmarried people because they are not obedient.
The married man knows how to obey, he is a slave. We want slaves here, we don’t want masters and rebellions.
We want to run our business, our industries, our whole empire for earning money – we want people here who are always obedient.
Husbands have proved the best people because they are trained, tamed, they are not wild.
Their wives have done a great service to all the vested interests.”
He told me, ”I had this encounter... I am puzzled.”I said, ”This society is not for the rebellious spirit. This society exists to exploit.
From the very childhood, obedience is taught. Throughout the educational career, obedience is taught.
Obedience Is another way of saying that you are not allowed to think and decide; you have just to follow the orders.
OshO ❤️ 
CHAPTER 22. SINNERS AND SAINTS: THE DRAMA OF SLEEPING PEOPLE
The Messiah, Vol 1




No comments:

Post a Comment