Saturday 7 February 2015

ABOUT TOMORROW

IS IT EASY NOT TO HAVE FUTURE PLANS? I MEAN, EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE WORLD WORRIES ABOUT TOMORROW. YOU DON’T, BECAUSE YOU ARE BEING TAKEN CARE OF.
I was not worrying even when I was not being taken care of. It has not been always so.
I left my family when I was seventeen because I was not ready to go to a science college as my family
wanted.
They were not willing to support me financially to study philosophy. And they were right,because what are going to do when you become a philosopher? – you can only be a beggar.
In this world philosophy has no value.
So I told them, ”You don’t worry; you just leave me alone – I don’t think of tomorrow.”
And since that day I have never thought about tomorrow.
OshO 
CHAPTER 3. THE WELL IS GOING TO THE THIRSTY
Socrates Poisoned Again After 25 Centuries

No comments:

Post a Comment