Friday 17 April 2015

Gautam Buddha used to say,

"Once I was passing through a forest, and a branch of a tree fell on me. What do you think? Should I beat that branch of the tree because it hurt me, it wounded me?"
The person to whom he was talking said,
"There is no question of beating the branch; it had no desire to hurt you, it had no desire to fall on you. It was just a natural accident that you happened to be under the tree when the branch fell."
Buddha said,
"If somebody insults me, that is also the same.I simply happened to be there and that man was full of anger. If I had not been there he would have been angry with somebody else. It was his nature; he was following his nature. I followed my nature."
And to be in tune with your nature, you certainly become impenetrable, unperturbable.
You become so crystallized in yourself that nothing can disturb you.
~ 0 S H 0~~
Bodhidharma: The Greatest Zen Master

No comments:

Post a Comment